Terms of Service
You are free to create, publish and share content created with the Inner-Selfie Drawing Tool on this website and other channels for non-commercial purposes.
Content published on this site may be used by the Inner-Selfie Project authors for creating additional print publications and promotional materials, and for deriving perspectives, insights, and representing trends.
You agree to the use of this service and the publishing of works on this site according to our Full Terms of Service. Registration is not required to use this service.
• You are free to use this website to generate content.
• You are free to save, publish and share the content you create.
• Non-commercial use only, please.
• No NFTs at this time.
- respect the work of other content creators.
- refrain from publishing identifying information.
- understand all published content is public.
- published content may be printed or shared.
• We will not directly link or identify content back to individuals.
• We will delete identifiable published content upon request.
• We may use the published content for:
- Print publication.
- Project promotion.
- Deriving perspectives and insights, and aggregate trends.
• Project authors are Hanif Janmohamed and Maria Lantin
- Credit any usage with The Inner Selfie Project if you can.
- Use tags #innerselfie #AGOmakes #seeAGO when sharing.
The Inner Selfie project is a public engagement project. Published content is anonymous co-creation, and we are respectful of publishers' privacy. At this time, we do not authorize any works generated to be used for selling by others, or in the creation of NFTs.
Read the Fine Print – Full Terms of Service